Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hear all the bombs fade away.

Today, Emma brought Zoe, Killian (Emma's friend from childhood... Wish I was that close to MY friend who I knew when I was three) and I to a Decemberists concert. It was amazingly fun. Amazing energy. Amazing music. Amazing rootbeer float. Amazing everything. I think it brought me to a high without drugs.

Don't you just love that feeling?

It's the feeling I get after I've played violin for a few hours... like, not practicing but just PLAYING. Playing my heart out. Putting every single oucne of energy into it. It's like I'm above everyone else.

Okay, that definitely sounds like a natural high without drugs.

I'm compiling a list of things that make me high. You should make a list, too, if you're commenting.

  • Playing violin like I don't give a shit.
  • Crying.
  • Having a good time with friends.
  • Rocking out.
  • Dancing like I don't give a shit.
  • Writing like I don't give a shit. (Okay, that just makes me feel like whatever emotion I'm writing, not necesarily high. Yesterday, or the day before, I was writing a scene based on my most embarassing moment. I was cringing for hours.)
  • Art.
  • If I do it right, excercising.
  • Play fighting.

So what makes YOU high?

No comments: